Health & Safety
The following items are prohibited. Any persons found in possession of such items will be in breach of the conditions of entry and will not be admitted to the venue:
- Items that may be used to stand on.
- Fireworks or other any similar pyrotechnics.
- Any drink not contained in a plastic bottle with the ‘top off’.
- Any type of combustible liquid or material.
- Weapons or other items where possession is a criminal offence.
- Large bags.
- Banners, posters or clothing deemed to be offensive.
- Banners that are so large they will obstruct viewing.
- Any food and beverage items.
- Any other item that may represent a threat to the safety of any other person, items that breach copyright, unauthorized merchandise, banners, posters and other articles without the specific written consent of GPYW.
- Individuals entering the venue with mobile telephones will do so in line with the following restriction;
- At all times mobile devices brought into the venue MUST NOT be used for unauthorized photography.
Safety is very important to us. Our events are likely to attract close to 60,000 people. Please read our safety guidelines below:
- Please read the conditions of entry as you will not be admitted to the stadium if you are in possession of prohibited items or try to smuggle them into the stadium.
- You will be asked to show your ticket when you enter the stadium grounds and then again before you enter the car park and turnstile areas. Please have your ticket ready for inspection.
- Our Safety Stewards will guide you to the correct car park and entrance, then to your seat.
- You MUST sit in the seat allocated to you.
- Try and travel as a group to the stadium and hard standing car parking is limited to around 20,000 spaces and this will help to shorten you walk from the car to the turnstiles as well as lowering your carbon footprint.
- Once inside please follow any directions given by the Safety Stewards as they are responsible for your safety. This is particularly important in the event that an unexpected emergency arises.
- Please let us know if you require any special assistance. You can find our contact details on the Contact Us page.